26 June 2021

Thursday to Saturday, 24-26 June 2021 Eretria, Greece and Flying Home

 

Courtyard of Hotel

Thursday and Friday were similar. A walk from 6:30 to 7:30,


 babysitting from 9 to 1. 
The nursery was much quieter. Then free time which I spent swimming in the Aegean Sea, then more babysitting. Then either another walk or more swimming.  The weather has been perfect. No rain at all and reasonably cool temps until this week when it has been in the high 90s, perfect for swimming. 







My plane left 6:15 AM on Saturday--the taxi picked me up at 2:30 AM in order to make the flight-- from Athens and had a 7 hour layover in Paris.  I  landed in Detroit at 6:15 PM although my suitcase had an extra day in Paris. 

On the whole, it was a very fun trip.  I enjoyed traveling by myself and would do it again. Traveling right after things opened up after covid meant that I had considerably fewer crowds to deal with especially in Turkey. 

No comments: